C-128 JUMP PLANE FULL COURSE
The C-182 is the work horse of the skydiving industry and the most widely used aircraft for skydiving operations. Obtaining your Jump Pilot Training is the first step toward jump starting your commercial pilot career.
Jump Pilot Academy℠ C-182 course generally encompasses of 2 full days of ground training, orientation and prep for flight portion of the course. The JPA C-182 Training includes:
- 25 C-182 jump flight hours
- 50 jump flights in C-182 jump configured aircraft during actual skydiving activities with an trainer guiding you along the way.
GROUND SCHOOL CLASS SCHEDULE
All courses start on Wednesday!
JPA FLIGHT TRAINING SCHEDULE
MAY 1 – SEP 30 – 6:00AM – 10:30AM
OCT 1 – APRIL 30 – 8:30AM – SUNSET
JPA Course entry requirements
As per the FAA Regulation pilots must hold:
- A valid FAA Commercial Pilots License (CPL)
- A High Performance Endorsement
- Complex Aircraft Endorsement
- FAA Class II Medical
- Min 250 hours PIC
- Insurance approval
- US Citizen or Legal Resident